Keto Spiel?

I say this with a ? because--I am a little hesitant about the whole thing.  But starting Monday, Ryan and I have been eating keto together.  The original plan was to eat Whole30 but Ryan was starting keto and when I saw I could still have tequila and champagne I knew that keto was going to be the one (more) for me.  Because honestly, none of these are for me.  Chips and donuts are for me!  Ha.  At least I know that with my birthday around the corner, I am going to get to have cake then (because otherwise that's a crime damnit).  So, if you have any tips or tricks please share! 

This week, I am keeping the meal plans pretty simple!  Instead of trying new recipes right off the bat, I am going to be making a lot of different versions of chicken (insert laughing crying emoji).  If you have any favorite keto recipes or advice, please pass it on!  Wish us luck!

Comments

  1. Being a diabetic, I felt deeply interested in savouring keto recipes made by my mother, and I am going to try them again, without any hesitation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts