1. Ryan's class schedule starting Tuesday--I better prepare for a lot of solo dinners in my future!
2. This is what a nanny lunch on the go looks like! The parents so kindly offered to always have lunch food for me and I requested PB sandwiches--why not! I eat like a child.
|I love ALL the cuties!|
3. There was another particularly rough day with the babies this week when everyone refused to nap so I spent my evening shamefully watching Teen Mom and proudly coloring to relax.
|Few things top new markers and a new coloring book!|
|the finished product|
4. And obviously on Wednesday we needed Chick Fil A. Ryan has a lot of crazy stuff going on work/future job wise and this is his version of coloring to relax--spicy chicken sandwich with extra chick fil a sauce.
5. Obviously, I love Chobani Flip. I have talked about it on here almost an embarrassing amount (key word: almost). And I had been on the hunt for this Christmas flavor! Our roommate Willie so kindly let me have his and it did not disappoint!
6. Look at these beauties! These are the only thing on my birthday list this year (other than some Aveda shampoo) and I hope I get them :)