Gifts for Your Gals

Hi ladies (and my dad)!  I was inspired by my sis to create a sort of Christmas wish list for your gals.  Your grandmas (particularly if they are as hip as mine), your besties, your cousin, your sister, or in my case, your sister-in-law who you never know what to buy for!  This list may also be the exact list I gave my "Santa Claus", but that's neither here nor there.

I could make a list a thousand items long, BUT I don't really NEED anything and tried desperately hard to keep that in mind. 

Ideas include: these pixie pants from jcrew (I currently have them in black and gray and obviously can't get enough, so I had to ask for the pleather stripe as well); Toms booties (booties are all the trend and this way you are supporting a great cause too); Disney Alex and Ani bracelets (I LOVE these and I am not even a Disney nut); a great pleather tote (especially these reversible ones); cute new fitbit covers for your active gal; this adorable Stella and Dot necklace (especially if you have a lady in your life who sells Stella and Dot--you get to support a gal and give a gift); a Yankee Candle (if you're like me and have a dad who spends at least an hour in the store picking specific scents for each person, you would want one too); a new planner!; always new Loft tops, ALWAYS (or the store your gal likes most); a Lux and Trip purchase (her guarantee-by-Christmas date is coming soon!); and last, but not least, some adorable winter patterned leggings that can brighten any dreary day.

I hope this epic galpal Christmas wish list left you with ideas, whether they be for yourself or for the ladies on your list!  Happy shopping (and wishing)!

Love and Christmas Trees!

Megan

Comments

Popular Posts