The video is here!

Hey guys!  The long awaited day arrived this past week—we got our wedding video!  If you are a Milwaukee bride, I highly recommend using Character D Films.  We were blown away by their videos when I first started to look for videographers and we were truly awe struck when we saw ours.  Check it out!  The password is: session2016.

When planning our wedding, I felt like a videographer was one of the first things that could potentially be cut from the list of vendors and I think a lot of brides feel that way.  But, if you have the room in the budget, there will never be a time when you regret having that video.  Initially, I didn’t plan on having a videographer.  My sister had one and her video was gorgeous, but I convinced myself that it was the right decision and tried not to think about it too much (because I knew I would want one if I did).

And then during one of my many wedding planning conversations with my mom, it came up how hard it was  that my brother and sister-in-law didn’t have a video because due to health issues, she was actually unable to attend their wedding (My brother and SIL got married during my mom’s chemo treatments and she fainted the day of their rehearsal (in New Jersey) and then ended up not leaving the hospital there for 2-3 weeks).

And then that just sealed the deal.  Ryan and I worked hard with our planning (and my generous in law’s) to figure out a way to work the videographer into the budget and I cannot recommend it enough.

Not only do we now have a gorgeous keepsake that will last forever, but we were also able to see so many from elements of the day that you miss throughout your special day.  I will forever treasure getting to see Ryan get ready for the day and to watch him coach me through not sobbing throughout our entire vows.  The amount of times I have already watched this is semi embarrassing, but I can’t help it!  Check it out and let me know what you think! And if you are a Milwaukee bride (or groom), please check out Character D Films!  Their work is straight up magic!



Comments

Popular Posts