Linking up with Kelly today for 7QT! It's been a while :) A handful of some really fun things have happened lately!
1. We got the link to our wedding video preview! We are absolutely in love with it and cannot wait to see the full video!
2. Let's keep the wedding train going! We also got our missing wedding photos from our photographer that included my favorite photos of our families on the alter after the ceremony.
3. We are gaining an addition to the family...Donut the (berne)doodle will be making his (or her) grand debut to the Session home in about 3 weeks! We still haven't gotten to pick him (or her) out so we are anxiously awaiting that email!
4. I finally read Nightingale by: Kristin Hannah and...oh my gosh. So many feelings. My friend Ashley had recommended the book to me in the past and after reading the summary online I was convinced I had read it before...whereas I really had just finished All the Light We Cannot See and The Girl You Left Behind. Which have similar components. Whether or not you like WWII fiction, I highly recommend it. As long as you are also prepared to cry.
5. Speaking of recommendations that make you cry, I know that there are only 2 episodes left of This Is Us season one BUT if you have not started watching...what a perfect time to catch up! Especially since they were renewed for 2 more seasons so far.
6. And a not so fun update...that norovirus is no joke. I tested positive for strep over the weekend and then was hit with the brick (or many bricks) that is the norovirus on Tuesday night. If I never see another toilet or trashcan again...I'll be set.
7. Last but not least, the next big thing coming up is Ryan getting to experience the second most important kiss of his life (according to him)...he gets to kiss the cup in Pittsburgh this weekend! We are going to the winter classic game in Pittsburgh (if you are unfamiliar with hockey...it's an outdoor game)! Here's a little throw back to us 3 years ago at my first NHL game (and another Pens winter classic)!
Have a great weekend! LETS GO PENS!