Another Weekend Update

Last week, I was in a major funk. A pouting, crying, difficult to be around funk.  And, once again, I was reminded how wonderful Ryan is.  Because when he is stressed and overwhelmed with school he still manages to totally turn my mood around.  I was in desperate need of some serious quality time and sometimes beggars can't be choosers...so on Friday date night consisted of a pit stop for tacos on our way to the grocery store.  And let me tell you, District Taco did not disappoint.  It's hard not to love a place with a Salsa bar and fountain Boylan soda. 
On Saturday, I did a whole lot of nothing during the day which was just what the doctor ordered.  And then, the perfect ending to the day I met my friend Becky for dinner at Pi (deep dish and thin crust options---does it get better than that?) and then we saw the Choice.  I have no shame in admitting that I still see the Nicholas Spark's movies and I always, without fail, cry like a baby every time! 
On Sunday, I went to St. Mary's in Chinatown for mass and walked around solo for the afternoon.  It was so nice to just walk around and explore without the stress of things to get done at home.  For the superbowl, Ryan and I drove out to his aunt and uncle's and it was so nice to end the weekend with some family time.  I'm pretty lucky to marry into such a fun family!
This week will hopefully fly by---four days until I am in boston with my brother and sister-in-law snuggling my brand new adorable nephew!

Have a great week guys!

Megan

Comments

Popular Posts