Halloween Bark

Hey guys!
This morning I thought I would whip up some cute Halloween bark that I saw on Pinterest earlier this week! It turned out so cute and I can’t make it again in the weeks to come before the holiday!

Ingredients
1lb of bittersweet chocolate chips
Lots of Halloween treat goodness

Directions
I melted the chocolate chips in 30 second increments in the microwave until smooth.  After lining a cookie sheet in parchment paper, I smoothed the chocolate out into an even layer and then put my treats on top.  Make sure to press them slightly into the chocolate so they don't easily pop off when breaking.  I found the eyes at my local grocery store!

I let the bark harden in the fridge for an hour before breaking/cutting apart.  Then Ryan and I ate just a little bit of it!  We are bringing it to a friend’s to watch some football later this afternoon!


Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts