Happy belated birthday, Ryan!


My intention was to post this on Ryan's actual birthday, July 16th, but we were busy celebrating (aka he was studying for the bar and I was running errands).  With the bar exam now starting tomorrow, Ryan couldn't celebrate too much!  But, I tried to celebrate him as much as his studying would allow.  I made him breakfast (how sad is it that that's the first time I've cooked a breakfast since moving to DC???), gave him his gift (that I had already told him about, of course), and then that evening I cooked his favorite dinner (honey sriracha chicken) and we had his favorite cheesecake! 

It was a little different than how we typically celebrate because I tend to make birthdays a week long event, but it was really nice.  And in two weeks we will be in Denver to celebrate a belated birthday and the ending of the bar exam---thank goodness!

Please send positive vibes, wish luck, and say prayers for Ryan tomorrow and Wednesday!  He has studied so hard and I know he will pass with flying colors!  I'm marrying a very hardworking man :)











Comments

Popular Posts